This User Agreement ("Agreement") is effective as of 1 January 2024. It describes the terms by which you will be bound when you use the services accessible at [www.gxegy.co.uk] ("Service"). Do not use the Service if you do not agree to be bound by these terms. By using the Service you are agreeing to the terms of this Agreement.
As used throughout this Agreement, the terms "GXEGY", "we", "us", and "our" refer to GXEGY Ltd., a London UK company, together with its employees, directors, successors, and assignees. The terms "you" and "your" refer to users of the Service, whether as Senders or Recipients.
1. THE SERVICE
We recommend you use the Service to send money to friends and family and, therefore, you should not use the Service to send money to strangers.
The Service allows users to send international money transfers from the United Kingdom to other countries served by GXEGY. A "Sender" uses the Service to send money and a "Recipient" receives money through the Service. A "Transaction" refers to an order to send money through the Service. The "Transaction Amount" is the amount in US dollars that the Sender provides to GXEGY for transmittal to the Recipient. The "Payout Amount" is the amount paid out to the Recipient.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SERVICE
1. Age and Capacity. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to create an account, access, or use the Service as a Sender. You must be able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Other restrictions may apply.
2. Others. You may not submit or receive a Transaction on behalf of any other person.
3. Residence within the United Kingdom. The Service is available to residents of the United Kingdom only.
4. Offer and Acceptance. If you submit a Transaction, you are requesting that we process your Transaction, an offer that we may accept or reject at our sole discretion.
5. Multiple Accounts. Senders may only have one active account. If we determine that a Sender is using multiple accounts we reserve the right to merge or terminate one or more of the accounts, limit the Sender's use of the Service, or refuse their continued use of the Service.
3. PAYING FOR THE SERVICE
1. Charges. With each Transaction you submit you are agreeing to pay us a service fee ("Service Fee"), in addition to the Transaction Amount. Payment in US dollars is due at the time the transaction is submitted for processing. If you submit a transaction that results in us being charged overdraft fees, chargeback fees, or other similar costs, you agree to reimburse GXEGY for all such fees.
2. Payment. In order for us to process your transaction you authorise us to charge any of the payment instruments included in your payment profle ("Payment Instrument" includes any credit card, debit card, or bank account). If your payment fails you authorise us to re-try one or more times using the same Payment Instrument. You warrant that you are an authorised and lawful user of the Payment Instrument(s).
3. Other Charges. We are not responsible for fees that may be imposed by fnancial institutions associated with your Payment Instruments. For example, some credit card issuers may treat the use of your credit card to use the Service as a "cash advance" and may impose additional fees and interest cost for the transaction. GXEGY is not responsible for any overdraft fees, chargeback fees, or other, similar charges that might be imposed on you by your bank, credit card issuer, or other provider.
4. RECEIVING A REMITTANCE
1. Service Providers. We work with local banks and other third party outlets (each, a "Service Provider") to make funds available to Recipients. As a Sender, you are appointing your Recipient as your agent for the purpose of receiving funds transmitted through the Service. We try to provide current information on our website about the location, availability, and hours of our Service Providers. However, we are not responsible for any inaccurate or incomplete information that may be posted on the website.
2. Verification. Recipients will be required to prove their identities before receiving funds by presenting valid identification. Also, Recipients may be required to provide a reference number or another similar identifier associated with their Transactions.
5. IMPORTANT SERVICE RESTRICTIONS
1. General. We may refuse any Transaction or limit the amount to be transferred, either on a per transaction or aggregated basis. These limits may be imposed on individual accounts or linked accounts. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue all or any part of the Service.
2. Delays. Your Transaction may be delayed by our effort to verify your identity and validate your Payment Instruments and otherwise comply with laws or manage our financial risk. You may be entitled to a refund in certain circumstances and you may cancel your transaction at any time while it is pending.
3. Commercial Transactions. You should not use the Service to send money except to people that you know. We are not responsible for, the quality or delivery of goods or services that you pay for using the Service. You accept that using the Service to pay for goods and services is at your own risk.
4. Unauthorised Transactions. You may not use the Service in violation of this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations. It is a violation of the Agreement to use the Service for any of the following: sexually-oriented materials or services, gambling activities , fraud, money laundering, the funding of terrorist organisations, or the purchase or sale of tobacco, tobacco related paraphernalia, frearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances; or to send money to a Recipient that has violated the Agreement. If you use the Service in connection with illegal conduct, GXEGY will report you to law enforcement.
We may refuse Transactions from certain Senders and to certain Recipients that are included on the Specially Designated Nationals list, Non-cooperative Countries and Territories list, and such other lists as issued by different government agencies.
5. No Changes. We generally do not let you change the details of your Transaction once it's submitted to us for processing. It is your responsibility to make sure your Transaction details are accurate.
6. Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website or the Service, or in the course of your interactions with GXEGY, a user or a third party, you will not:
1. Breach this Agreement, or any other agreement between you and GXEGY;
2. Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
3. Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity;
4. Use an anonymising proxy;
5. Provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
6. Use any automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website.
7. You understand that use of the Service for commercial purposes or contributions to charitable organisations is prohibited.
6. HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. Verifying information. You authorise us to make any inquiries, to you or to others, which are necessary to validate the information that you provide to us. This may include asking you for additional information, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, verifying your information against third party databases, or through other sources.
7. ERROR RESOLUTION, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. Error Resolution. Let us know at any time if you have any problems with the service. You can open tickets using the support tickets in the control panel.
2. Refunds. You can cancel your transaction at any time prior to its completion. Completion means that your recipient claimed the money you sent either through cash pick-up, or bank account deposit. Upon receipt of a cancellation request, we may confirm with our Service Providers to determine whether the transaction has been completed prior to initiating a refund. The Transaction Amount will not be refunded after completion. If, however, you are not satisfied with our service for any reason we will always refund the fee amount. All refunds will be credited to the same Payment Instrument used to pay for the Transaction. Refunds are only made in U.S. dollars and will not be adjusted to account for changes in the value of the U.S. dollar or foreign currency from the time your Transaction was submitted.